- 3-4 lb
- chicken breast filets (cut in bite size pieces)
- 1 pkg
- (4 pk.) of the frozen broccoli n cheese microwave singles
- 1-2 pkg
- of the new philly cooking sauce (the garlic type)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- garlic pepper mix (the kind that comes in a grinder bottle)
- 1 can(s)
- baby sweet peas
- 2 lb
- noodles (what ever type you like: elbow, bow ties, rotilli, etc.)
How to Make Twist on Grandma's Tuna Casserole
- 1Take 3-4 lbs. of BONLESS Chicken Breast, cut up in bite sized pieces. Cook until thouroughly done,(but NOT FRIED). Take a Frozen 4 pk. of the cheese n broccoli (the single microwave servings), and put in with chicken. Add 1-2 Philly Cooking Sauces (the Garlic type), 2-3 tablespooons of the Garlic/Pepper seasoning mix (that's in a GRINDER type shaker), add a can of Baby Sweet Peas, mix together, and let all simmer for a bit. Enjoy!!!
- 2While that is simmering, Cook noodles till tender, rinse in COLD water (to cool off and STOP cooking process), and mix with the creamy Chicken OR tuna , and Enjoy!!!