1 Tbspolive oil
4bone in chicken thighs
·salt and pepper
2 largeshallots chopped
6 clovegarlic minced
1 cwhite wine
1 ptgrape tomatoes halved
1 jar(s)marinated artichoke hearts chopped with juice
2 Tbspfresh oregano chopped divided
How to Make Tuscan Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet or oven proof skillet add the olive oil and butter. Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Sear the chicken in the skillet for about 5 minutes each side. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add the shallots and garlic and saute a couple of minutes. Add the wine scraping the bottom of pan. Add the tomatoes, artichokes, artichoke juice, and capers. Saute a couple of minutes.
- Nestle the chicken back into the pan. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp oregano. Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Garnish with remaining oregano and serve.