★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 stick
- butter or margarine
- 8 oz
- pkg. fresh mushrooms or 8 oz. canned
- 1/3 c
- all-purpose flour
- 14 oz
- can chicken broth
- 1 1/3 c
- half and half
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 c
- (1 pound) cooked turkey (chopped or shredded)
- 1/2 lb
- spaghetti; broken in half and cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 - 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Turkey Tetrazzini
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet, add mushrooms; saute 4 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with flour and toss to coat.
- 3Add broth and half & half; cook stirring often until mixture comes to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in salt and pepper. Remove from heat, stir in turkey.
- 5Combine cooked spaghetti and turkey mixture; toss to coat and spoon into 13 X 9 greased baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.