Turkey Pot Pie
2prepared pie crusts
3 cleftover turkey (or chicken) cut up into bite size pieces
1bag frozen california mix vegetables
1small onion, minced
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cleftover gravy (optional)
1/2 cmilk or water (if not using gravy)
·salt and pepper to taste
3 - 5 slicejellied cranberry sauce (optional)
How to Make Turkey Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cook or steam frozen vegetables with minced onion until tender crisp (about 10 minutes)
- Line pie plate with bottom pie crust.
- Pour soup and gravy (or 1/2 cup milk or water) into medium saucepan. Add turkey and salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook on medium heat until bubbly. Add drained vegetables and stir to combine.
- Pour into pie crust. Top with 3 - 5 slices jellied cranberry sauce. Cover with top crust and poke holes to vent. Crimp edges.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!