Turkey Pot Pie
- prepared pie crusts
- 3 c
- leftover turkey (or chicken) cut up into bite size pieces
- bag frozen california mix vegetables
- small onion, minced
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- leftover gravy (optional)
- 1/2 c
- milk or water (if not using gravy)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 - 5 slice
- jellied cranberry sauce (optional)
How to Make Turkey Pot Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cook or steam frozen vegetables with minced onion until tender crisp (about 10 minutes)
- 2Line pie plate with bottom pie crust.
- 3Pour soup and gravy (or 1/2 cup milk or water) into medium saucepan. Add turkey and salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook on medium heat until bubbly. Add drained vegetables and stir to combine.
- 4Pour into pie crust. Top with 3 - 5 slices jellied cranberry sauce. Cover with top crust and poke holes to vent. Crimp edges.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!