Turkey Nacho Casserole
- 5 cups slightly crushed tortilla chips
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken, about 1 ¼ lbs.
- 2 jars salsa, 16 oz. each
- 1 pkg. frozen corn, 10 oz
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup shredded jack cheese with jalapeno pepper or mozzarella cheese, 4 oz
How to Make Turkey Nacho Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to3 50. Put 3 cups of the tortilla chips in greased 3 quart baking dish. In large bowl, mix turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream and flour. Spoon over tortilla chips
- 2Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups tortilla chips and the cheese. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or til heated through. Makes 8 servings.