How to Make Turducken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray well a roasting pan with rack. Remove turducken from bag and place thread up on rack in pan.
- Bake for 4 hours covered. Remove from oven and pour drippings into a heavy saucepan. To do so, we remove the turducken from the pan and set onto large platter.
- Then, put the turducken back into the pan and roast for one additional hour; uncovered.
- Make the gravy during that last hour. First, bring the drippings to a boil. Let all the liquid boil out, until drippings stick to bottom of the pot.
- Carefully pour out excess grease. Then add onions and bellpepper and saute for 15 minutes. Next, add water and cream of mushroom soup.
- Let cook for 30 minutes. Finally, slowly add cornstarch liquid, and let come back to a boil. Depending on how thick you want your gravy, determines how much cornstarch to dissolve.
- Carving tip: Let cool 20 minuts. Pull thread out. To serve, cut turducken in half lengthwise. Carve crosswise so each slice reveals all "3" meats and stuffings! ENJOY!!