True Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
- 1 to 2
- cooked chicken breasts, depending on size
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- blue cheese dressing
- frank's redhot sauce (this is what we use in buffalo!)
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make True Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
- 1Shred cooked chicken and place in a skillet over medium heat. Pour Frank's RedHot sauce over and stir to coat. Use as much or little as you prefer. Obviously the more Frank's you use the hotter your dip will be!! Heat through, about 5 minutes or so, stirring often.
- 2Spread softened cream cheese in the bottom of a pie pan. Spread chicken over that, then spoon the blue cheese dressing over the chicken and smooth out. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 3Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. I usually stir before serving as well, but be warned, this does not make for a pretty dish! When serving to guests you may want to refrain from stirring.
- 4Serve with tortilla chips.