Triple-Mustard Chicken Dijon1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbchicken breasts, skinless
2 lbchicken thighs, skinless
1medium onion, minced
1/4 cdijon mustard
2 Tbsphoney mustard
2 Tbspcoarse grained mustard
3/4 cdry white wine
1.5 creduced sodium chicken broth
1/3 csour cream
How to Make Triple-Mustard Chicken Dijon
- Separate breasts if they are attached and cut each in half crosswise.
- Trim any fat from chicken.
- Melt butter in a large flame-proof casserole.
- Cook onion over moderate heat until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink on the outside, 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustards and wine.
- Pour over chicken and bring to a boil.
- Add broth.
- Simmer partially covered for 25 to 30 minutes, until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.