Tracy's Chicken Pot Pie Dinner
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 Tbspbutter, melted
2 cchicken broth
1/2 tsppoultry seasoning
4 ccooked chicken, diced
3 cpotatoes, diced and steamed
1 ccarrots, diced and steamed
1 1/2 Tbspgarlic, minced
1ready-made pie crust
How to Make Tracy's Chicken Pot Pie Dinner
- In a Dutch oven, melt the butter. Add the flour and make a paste. Add the chicken broth and stir until the paste has blended into the liquid. Add the milk and seasonings. Cook and stir until thickened.
- In a steamer, cook the diced carrots and potatoes. Add vegetables and chicken to the sauce in the dutch oven.
- On a greased baking sheet or a round baking stone, roll out the pice crust flat. Poke a couple of holes with a fork, and cook according to the directions on the box.
- Add pie crust to the top of the dutch oven and serve.
- **If you would like to serve as a traditional pot pie, cut the recipe in two, pour each portion into greased pie dishes, place uncooked pie crust on top, poking a couple of holes in the center. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the pie crust is lightly browned.