Thomas' Chicken Stroganoff1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breast halves
1 lbsliced mushrooms
1medium onion, sliced
2garlic cloves, minced
6green onions, white part only, sliced, tops sliced and reserved
1/4 tspdried thyme
3/4 cwhite wine
1/2 tspfreshly ground pepper
1 tspdry mustard
3/4 cchicken broth
1.5 csour cream
1/2 cinstant/quick mixing flour
12 ozegg noodles
How to Make Thomas' Chicken Stroganoff
- Bone and skin chicken breasts.
- Cut into 1/2" cubes.
- Combine all ingredients, except sour cream and flour.
- Place in a 4 to 5 quart crockpot.
- Cook on low for approximately 6 to 7 hours, stirring once or twice, if possible.
- Increase heat to high.
- Mix sour cream and flour together.
- Stir some of the hot liquid from the crockpot into the sour cream mixture; then stir the sour cream mixture into the slow cooker, mixing well.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes more or until slightly thickened.
- Serve over cooked noodles or stir noodles into Chicken Stroganoff.
- Sprinkle reserved sliced green onions over top.