The Ultimate Turkey Sandwich
Kelsey "Rose" Jones
It is also a great recipe for Chicken leftovers as well!
Use your imagination with the fillings. The staple is the cream cheese, turkey and cranberry sauce. I use home made cranberry sauce rather than canned, but canned will work.
- 1-2 slice
- turkey per sandwich
- 2 slice
- hearty bread per sandwich
- 2-3 Tbsp
- honey nut spreadable cream cheese per sandwich
- 2-3 Tbsp
- cranberry sauce per sandwich
- lettuce or spinach leaves
- other favorite toppings such as ground walnuts, cheese or alfalfa sprouts
How to Make The Ultimate Turkey Sandwich
- 1Use a hearty, thick bread, croissant or bakery roll. These hold up to the amount of filling much better.
If you want a warm sandwich toast the bread. Heat the turkey and cranberry sauce in a microwave for 1 minute 30 sec.
- 2Spread bread with Honey Nut Cream Cheese. Layer with lettuce, turkey or chicken, cranberry sauce, and other favorite ingredients. The Bistro used ground walnuts and alfalfa sprouts. One friend has used Swiss cheese, baby spinach (instead of lettuce)and ground pecans.