2chicken breast (boneless & skinless) or as many as you need
1 pkgwhite rice ( 1/2 cup per person)
1 pkgprovolone cheese
1 pkgthinly sliced ham
1 jar(s)chicken gravy (1 jar per 2 people)
1 pkgshake and bake
How to Make The New Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Thaw chicken and cut away any fat before starting.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make bag of shake and bake as per the box directions.
- Rinse chicken with water and shake off any excess. Drop into Shake and Bake bag.
- Cook chicken for about 30 minutes
- Start rice while chicken is cooking. Cook rice as per the directions, but add a little bit of butter.
- Heat up chicken gravy when there is about 5 minutes left on the chicken.
- Pull chicken out after 30 minutes and place 2 slices of ham and 1 slice of provolone cheese on top. Place chicken back in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Scoop rice onto place. Place chicken on top and ladel gravy over entire plate.