The Ganley's Crockpot Green Chile Stew
This is kind of a NM staple & one of the hubby's favorites. I make it at least once a month.
- potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 lb
- meat (carne beef, stew beef, chicken, or pork!)
- 1 can(s)
- rotel with habaneros (or w/ green chile for less spice)
- 12 oz
- canned, chopped green chiles
- 1-2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 32 oz
- carton of organic chicken stock
How to Make The Ganley's Crockpot Green Chile Stew
- 1Brown the meat and garlic in a frying pan.(It doesn't need to be fully cooked, just browned.)
- 2Combine all of the ingredients in crockpot. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-6, or until potatoes are soft. You can leave it on longer.
- 3DO NOT STRAIN THE GREEN CHILES. Add the entire can, juices & all
- 4Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with flour tortillas or crackers.