The Easiest slow cooker Chicken Gravy
- 2 or 3 lb
- boneless frozen chicken thighs (more fat, more flavor
- 1 bottle
- bertolli alfredo sauce
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 pkg
- frozen mixed veggies
- 8 to 16 oz
- chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make The Easiest slow cooker Chicken Gravy
- 1Line slow cooker with a plastic liner. Easy clean up. Remove frozen chicken from package. Run briefly under water to seperate thighs and place in bottom of cooker. Pour alfredo sauce over chicken,cover and turn cooker on high.
- 2Wehn chicken is cooked through, about 4 hours, break meat in smaller chunks. Add frozen veggies. Open cream of mushroom soup and pour in. mix well (chicken will break up some more) Add chicken broth, mix in and replace lid.
- 3Let cook till veggies are warmed through. Serve over buscuits, rice, baked potatoes or just eat by itself.