The Best Easy Chicken Liver's
How to Make The Best Easy Chicken Liver's
- Rince chicken liver's and trim off the stringy membrane and cut liver's into bite size.
- Place in a bowl or plate and cover with flour
- Meanwhile, place a stick of butter in a lg. frying pan on med-high heat to melt.
- Place pieces of liver in hot butter to fill the pan.
- Meanwhile, place 2 cups of water in a sauce pan with 2 tablespoons of butter and bring to a boil.
- Add instant rice, cover and take off burner and set aside.
- Turn liver's over to brown on both sides. When they are browned on both side add soy sauce and continue to brown for a few minutes and turn livers over to coat the other side. Coating will become crispy. Lower heat and place a lid on the pan while you dish out the rice on each plate to be served.
- Take livers off of stove and spoon on top of rice along with some of the "butter/soy sauce". Serve hot.