The Best Chicken Pot Pie I ever had/move over Maire Calender
1 pkgpie pastry, prepared for 2 crust
1 can(s)small can potato
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 pkgturkey gravy mix
2-3celery stalk chopped
1medium size onion
1 tspminced garlic
4-5 Tbspolive oil
1/2bag frozen boneless skinless chicken tenderloin partly defrosted
·seasoning,salt,pepper,parsley,sage thyme and poultry
How to Make The Best Chicken Pot Pie I ever had/move over Maire Calender
- season chicken with salt,pepper,thyme,sage,poultry,and parsley and let marinade
- heat both creamed soups,and gravy mix in a pan with 2 cans water once heated and mixed together then put aside
- heat a separate pan with olive oil and place minced garlic,onions,and chopped celery cook until soft and tender
- heat another pan with oil about 1-2 Tablespoons chopped chicken into bite size pieces or smaller then place into heated pan and cook until no longer pink (I find that the Chicken is easier to cut when partially frozen
- drain corn and potatoes set aside.
- take pie crust and place in to 9 or 10 inch pie plate fallow direction on box.and start filling with cooked chicken,potatoes,corn,celery,onions,and garlic and gravy very carefully there will be more gravy than you need just put it aside.
- then reason with a little salt,parsley,pepper.thyme,sage and poultry and cover with top crust and bake at 350 -400 for 30 to 40 min or until golden brown remember too fallow pie crust direction.