THE BEST CHICKEN DIVAN
I SERVE IT WITH BISCUITS OR BREAD.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
I can see why this worked on all of Bonnie's suitors! This recipe was a huge hit in the Test Kitchen... resulting in a completely empty casserole dish by the end of our "sampling". We chose to use basil, rosemary and thyme as our herbs of choice, and it was a pure delight.
Check out more of our delicious chicken recipes! The Test Kitchen
5-6boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 bunchfresh broccoli, cut into spears
1 boxmushrooms, fresh, sliced
8 ozsour cream
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
3 tspspices, any kind you wish
How to Make THE BEST CHICKEN DIVAN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9" x 13" with Pam non-stick coating.
- Precook chicken in water until tender. Cut into bite sized pieces. Precook broccoli until tender.
- Combine sour cream and soups. Add spices and sliced mushrooms and stir until combined.
- Place Broccoli on the bottom of baking dish. Put chicken pieces on top of broccoli. Spread sauce over all. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
- Excellent leftover dish.