THE BEST CHICKEN DIVAN
I SERVE IT WITH BISCUITS OR BREAD.
I can see why this worked on all of Bonnie's suitors! This recipe was a huge hit in the Test Kitchen... resulting in a completely empty casserole dish by the end of our "sampling". We chose to use basil, rosemary and thyme as our herbs of choice, and it was a pure delight.
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 bunch
- fresh broccoli, cut into spears
- 1 box
- mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tsp
- spices, any kind you wish
How to Make THE BEST CHICKEN DIVAN
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9" x 13" with Pam non-stick coating.
- 2Precook chicken in water until tender. Cut into bite sized pieces. Precook broccoli until tender.
- 3Combine sour cream and soups. Add spices and sliced mushrooms and stir until combined.
- 4Place Broccoli on the bottom of baking dish. Put chicken pieces on top of broccoli. Spread sauce over all. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
- 6Excellent leftover dish.