The Best Buffalo Wings
- chicken wings-split and tips discarded
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- red pepper sauce- i use frank's brand
- 1/2 c
- flour, seasoned with 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 c
- canned plain tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper- add more if you like hot wings
- 3 Tbsp
- honey-add less for hot wings
How to Make The Best Buffalo Wings
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Coat wings in seasoned flour.
- 3Bake wings on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 30 minutes or til baked through and slightly crispy.
- 4Meanwhile in a small bowl combine melted butter, red pepper sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper and honey. Mix together well.
- 5When wings are baked, dip in sauce to coat well, then shake off excess and return coated wings to baking sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) and bake for another 15 minutes to set sauce.
- 6I served these with Ranch dressing!