The Best Buffalo Wings
20chicken wings-split and tips discarded
1/2 cred pepper sauce- i use frank's brand
1/2 cflour, seasoned with 1 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 ccanned plain tomato sauce
1 1/2 Tbspchili powder
1/4 tspcayenne pepper- add more if you like hot wings
3 Tbsphoney-add less for hot wings
How to Make The Best Buffalo Wings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat wings in seasoned flour.
- Bake wings on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 30 minutes or til baked through and slightly crispy.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl combine melted butter, red pepper sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper and honey. Mix together well.
- When wings are baked, dip in sauce to coat well, then shake off excess and return coated wings to baking sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) and bake for another 15 minutes to set sauce.
- I served these with Ranch dressing!