THAT Chicken/Potatoe thing you do!
- 2 lb
- 1 medium
- onion (we live in vidalia onion country..mmm)
- 1 pkg
- whole mushrooms (i use baby portabella)
- bonless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 stick
- 1 c
- shredded, fresh parmesan cheese
- garlic and other seasonings to taste
How to Make THAT Chicken/Potatoe thing you do!
- 1Cut up everything into bite sized pieces. Use more or less onions as you have taste for. We LIKE onions so we use even more.
- 2Layer 1. chicken, 2. about 1/4 of cheese 3. 1/4 of butter in pieces 4. potatoes 5. cheese 6.mushrooms and onions 7. butter pieces 8. cheese in a casserole OR on a deep baking pan covered with tin foil...according to how much you make.
- 3bake at 350 degrees until the potaotes are done through, then broil for about 5 minutes to make the top crispy and slightly browned.
- 4serve alone or with a side veg. or salad
actually, you can add anything to it in the layering you would like and it is GREAT!