Definitely use the low-sodium ingredients you can find - this tends to be overly salty if you don't.
- 2 box
- low-sodium chicken-flavored dry stuffing mix (such as stove top)
- 3 c
- low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 can(s)
- low sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 2 c
- leftover cooked chicken or turkey, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large
- can cut green beans
- 1 c
- french fried onions
How to Make Thanksgiving Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except fried onions. Place in 9"x13" casserole dish, cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- 2Remove foil, sprinkle top with fried onions and place back in oven. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until onions are browned. Serve hot.