Thai Coconut Curry Chicken
Tip: also if you have any fish allergies you can substitute the fish sauce for oyster sauce.
1 can(s)coconut milk
1-2 Tbspgreen curry paste
3boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1-2 Tbspfish sauce or oyster sauce
2 Tbspbrown sugar, packed
1-2bags of frozen asian veggies
·salt to taste
How to Make Thai Coconut Curry Chicken
- In a large saucepan or wok simmer the can of coconut milk and green curry paste, mixed in, over medium heat for 5 minutes
- Cut up the chicken breast into bite sizes pieces. Add the pieces to the coconut and curry mixture, along with the brown sugar and fish sauce.
- Mix it all together and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- When chicken is done cooking add the bag(s) of frozen Asian veggies.
- Let turn up the heat a bit and cook until veggies are done. Then turn heat back to low.
- Serve over your favorite rice. My favorites are Calrose rice and Jasmine rice.