Thai Coconut Curry Chicken
Tip: also if you have any fish allergies you can substitute the fish sauce for oyster sauce.
How to Make Thai Coconut Curry Chicken
- In a large saucepan or wok simmer the can of coconut milk and green curry paste, mixed in, over medium heat for 5 minutes
- Cut up the chicken breast into bite sizes pieces. Add the pieces to the coconut and curry mixture, along with the brown sugar and fish sauce.
- Mix it all together and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- When chicken is done cooking add the bag(s) of frozen Asian veggies.
- Let turn up the heat a bit and cook until veggies are done. Then turn heat back to low.
- Serve over your favorite rice. My favorites are Calrose rice and Jasmine rice.