☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 1 1/4 c
- thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 c
- frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large
- green pepper, cut into slices
- 1 c
- shredded reduced fat 4 cheese mexican style cheese
How to Make Tex-Mex
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in salsa, corn, and peppers. Bring o boil. Simmer on medium low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 3Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 1 minute or until cheese is melted.