★★★★★ 2 votes5
4boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
3 Tbspvegetable oil, divided
4medium carrots, julienned
1/2large green or red pepper, julienned
1medium sweet onion, diced
1/2 csoy sauce
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspginger powder
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 ccooked white rice
How to Make Teriyaki-Glazed Chicken
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in 2 tablespoons of oil for 6-8 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry carrots and peppers in remaining oil for 2 minutes.
- Add onion; stir-fry about 2-4 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger powder, garlic powder, and black pepper; add to skillet. Bring to boil.
- Return chicken to skillet. Boil for 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve over rice.