Teriyaki Chicken Hoagie Club Sandwich
3boneless chicken breast
3/4 ckona coast marinade & grilling island teriyaki
16 ozjar mezzetta deli-sliced mild pepper rings
6 slicegouda cheese
12butter lettuce leaves
8 ozcoleslaw deli style
6small hoagie rolls
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Hoagie Club Sandwich
- Slice chicken breast in half horizontally and place in between plastic wrap. With a mallet pound chicken into thin cutlets about ¼ inch thick place in a zip lock bag with Kona coast marinade and marinate 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan cook bacon until crispy place on paper towel to drain excess fat.
- Preheat grill on medium high heat and cook chicken for 5 minutes turn and cook additional 4 minutes.
- Cut rolls in half and place cut side down and grill just until lightly toasted
- To assemble sandwich on bottom roll place one layer of the pepper rings top with chicken cutlet, a slice of cheese, 2 pieces of bacon, 3 slices tomatoes, 2 lettuce leaves and 2 tablespoon coleslaw top with top bun. Repeat for remaining five sandwiches.