Teriyaki Chicken Hoagie Club Sandwich
- boneless chicken breast
- 3/4 c
- kona coast marinade & grilling island teriyaki
- 16 oz
- jar mezzetta deli-sliced mild pepper rings
- 6 slice
- gouda cheese
- 12 slice
- 18 slice
- butter lettuce leaves
- 8 oz
- coleslaw deli style
- small hoagie rolls
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Hoagie Club Sandwich
- 1Slice chicken breast in half horizontally and place in between plastic wrap. With a mallet pound chicken into thin cutlets about ¼ inch thick place in a zip lock bag with Kona coast marinade and marinate 30 minutes.
- 2In a frying pan cook bacon until crispy place on paper towel to drain excess fat.
- 3Preheat grill on medium high heat and cook chicken for 5 minutes turn and cook additional 4 minutes.
- 4Cut rolls in half and place cut side down and grill just until lightly toasted
- 5To assemble sandwich on bottom roll place one layer of the pepper rings top with chicken cutlet, a slice of cheese, 2 pieces of bacon, 3 slices tomatoes, 2 lettuce leaves and 2 tablespoon coleslaw top with top bun. Repeat for remaining five sandwiches.