Teriyaki Chicken Delight1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·6 each frying chicken quarters
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1/2 cteriyaki sauce
1/2 tspground ginger
2garlic cloves, minced
1/3 cdry sherry
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Delight
- Cut chicken into smaller portions.
- Rinse and pat dry.
- Place in glass bowl to marinate.
- In small saucepan combine oil, honey, teriyaki sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat, add sherry and pour over chicken pieces.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight, turning once or twice.
- Grill, beginning skin side down, 6 to 8 inches from coals; turn every 10 minutes and baste with marinade.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until done and well browned.