Teriyaki Chicken Delight1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 6 each frying chicken quarters
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 c
- dry sherry
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Delight
- 1Cut chicken into smaller portions.
- 2Rinse and pat dry.
- 3Place in glass bowl to marinate.
- 4In small saucepan combine oil, honey, teriyaki sauce, ginger and garlic.
- 5Bring to boil.
- 6Remove from heat, add sherry and pour over chicken pieces.
- 7Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight, turning once or twice.
- 8Grill, beginning skin side down, 6 to 8 inches from coals; turn every 10 minutes and baste with marinade.
- 9Cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until done and well browned.