TASTY Baked Fried Chicken
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- original mrs dash (if not using, add extra 1/2 tsp salt)
- 5 to 6 Tbsp
- margarine or butter
- 3 lb
- chicken legs (about 10 to 12 )
How to Make TASTY Baked Fried Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Put flour, pepper, salt, paprika and original Mrs Dash in a large plastic bag then seal and shake.
- 2Put two legs at a time in bag, seal and shake. Place coated chicken pieces in a cooking sprayed 9X13 baking dish (or similar) in a single layer.
- 3Pour melted margarine (or butter) over chicken. It will not cover the whole top surface of each leg but that is ok. The chicken skin will take care of that when baked. Do not turn pieces over during baking so that the crust will be crispy.
Bake at 425 degrees for 45-55 minutes.