Vicki Butts (lazyme)
1 20-oz can(s)red enchilada sauce
1 20-oz boxchicken and cheese taquitos (jose ole brand), partially thawed
1 1/2 cmexican blend shredded cheese, divided
1 16-oz can(s)refried beans, warm
1/3 cgreen onions, sliced
1/3 cred onion, diced
1 2.25 oz can(s)sliced black olives, drained, optional
·sour cream, optional
How to Make Taquito-Enchilada Bake
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Pour 1/3 of the enchilada sauce into a lightly greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish. Arrange 1/2 the Jose Ole Taquitos over enchilada sauce. Evenly spread heated refried beans over taquitos.
- Mix red and green onions together.
- Layer 1/3 more sauce, 1/2 the onion mixture and 1/2 the shredded cheese. Top with remaining taquitos and enchilada sauce.
- Bake, covered, for 25 minutes or until heated through. The last 5 minutes of baking, top with remaining cheese.
- Garnish with onions and olives. Serve with sour cream if desired.