Tangy Baked Chicken (aka Michael's Favorite Chicken)
It is one of those finger lickin good meals.
How to Make Tangy Baked Chicken (aka Michael's Favorite Chicken)
- 1Place chicken parts in a large baking pan.
- 2Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- 3Cover with aluminum foil and marinate for at least 2 hours - over night is good.
- 4Bake covered at 350 degrees for one hour and then bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5Skim grease off the top of sauce.
- 6I usually serve this with rice. The sauce is so good over rice.