★★★★★ 1 vote5
- thin chicken breasts
- 1 jar(s)
- taco sauce (any kind)
- 1 pkg
- fritos corn chips (plain), crushed
- 1 pinch
- mrs. dash fiesta lime seasoning
How to Make Taco Sauce Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease baking dish.
- 2Crush corn chips very fine. You can use either half of the bag, or the whole bag, depending on how much you like.
- 3Place chicken breasts in baking dish. Lightly sprinkle with Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning. Pour taco sauce over chicken (use as much or as little as you want). Coat chicken with corn chips.
- 4Put in oven, and bake at least 35 minutes, or until chicken is done.