Szechwan Chicken and Cashews1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned and cut into 3/4
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbsprice wine
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 tspwhite vinegar
1/4 cvegetable oil
1/2-1 tspred pepper, crushed
3green onions, diagonally cut
1 Tbspfresh ginger root, finely chopped
1/2 ccashews, unsalted
How to Make Szechwan Chicken and Cashews
- Marinate chicken in 1 tablespoon soy sauce and rice wine for 30 minutes.
- Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar and vinegar and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet.
- Add red pepper to taste and cook until black.
- Add chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Add green onions and ginger and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Return chicken to wok.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Stirring constantly, add soy sauce mixture and any remaining chicken marinade.
- Add cashews.
- Serve over cooked rice.