Sylvia's Class Act Dinner Theater Chicken Rosemary1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 call purpose flour
5chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/4 colive oil
6garlic cloves, minced
1 cchicken broth
1/4 csherry, pale and dry
1/4 tsprosemary, dried
How to Make Sylvia's Class Act Dinner Theater Chicken Rosemary
- Combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Brown chicken in oil until lightly browned, approximately 5 minutes on each side; remove from skillet.
- Add minced garlic to the skillet and saute' lightly.
- Stir in chicken broth and sherry; return chicken to skillet and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Cover skillet tightly with a lid, and simmer slowly for 30 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- Thicken juice, if desired.