Swiss Chicken Supreme
How to Make Swiss Chicken Supreme
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pull out a 2 qt. casserole or a 9x13 pan. Lightly grease the baking pan.
- 2Place the chicken breasts in the pan.
- 3Cover the chicken with the Swiss cheese.
- 4In a small bowl, mix the soup with 1/2 can of water. Pour soup over chicken.
- 5Pour melted margarine over chicken and soup. Top with dry stuffing mix.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Remove from oven, let rest 10 minutes. serves 4-6.
This recipes uses Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix. I like the herb seasoned, but you could use cornbread if you prefer.
I also amp up the stuffing with some sauteed onions and celery and a couple dashes of poultry seasoning.