Swiss Chicken Casserole II
8boneless/skinless chicken thighs
8 slicekraft big slice swiss cheese
2 can(s)10 3/4 oz. condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
1 boxstove top chicken stuffing mix
1 stickbutter, melted
16 ozbirds eye ultimate petite mixed vegetables
How to Make Swiss Chicken Casserole II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Top each chicken thigh with Swiss cheese slices.
- Combine soup and milk and mix well
- Add the mixed vegetables to the soup/milk mixture and mix well
- Spoon mixture over chicken
- Sprinkle with stuffing mix
- Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix and season with salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes