Swiss Chicken Bake
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 pkg
- sliced swiss cheese
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 pkg
- pepperidge farm herb stuffing
- 1 box
- rice (to make 4 servings)
- ~vegetable for side~
How to Make Swiss Chicken Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the chicken in a 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Place slices of swiss cheese over the chicken.
- 4Pour the two cans of cream of chicken soup over the cheese on chicken.
- 5In a sauce pan melt the butter and add the pepperidge farm stuffing til butter coats and then spread over the chicken.
- 6Bake oven for 45min to a 1 hour depending on thickness of breast.
- 7Serve with Rice and a vegetable.