Swiss Chicken Bake
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 pkgsliced swiss cheese
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/4 pkgpepperidge farm herb stuffing
1 boxrice (to make 4 servings)
·~vegetable for side~
How to Make Swiss Chicken Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Place slices of swiss cheese over the chicken.
- Pour the two cans of cream of chicken soup over the cheese on chicken.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter and add the pepperidge farm stuffing til butter coats and then spread over the chicken.
- Bake oven for 45min to a 1 hour depending on thickness of breast.
- Serve with Rice and a vegetable.