4boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
8 sliceyour choice swiss cheese, sandwhich size is fine
5 Tbspbutter, divided
1/2 cfull fat milk vitamin d)
1 1/4 cstove top stuffing mix
1 cchicken broth
How to Make Swiss Chicken
- place thawed chicken breasts into a buttered baking dish, cover each piece of chicken with the cheese slices, making sure to cover completely
- melt 2 Tbsp of butter on low heat. Add flour and blend over heat until mixure is smooth and bubbling
- slowly stir in milk and chicken broth, Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- mix the stuffing mix with 3 tbsp of melted butter. Spread over the top of the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes