- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- six slice
- swiss cheese
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 2 c
- stuffing mix, chicken
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
How to Make Swiss Chicken
- 1Place chicken in a baking dish sprayed with non stick spray. Place one slice of cheese on each chicken breast. Mix the soup with the milk and spoon over the chicken. Sprinkle stuffing mix over the top of the soup and drizzle butter over all.
- 2Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for one hour.
To cook in crockpot...layer all ingredients into a sprayed crockpot following the same order as for cooking in the oven. Cook on high for three to four hours or low for five to six hours.
- 3I have added broccoli or other vegetables to this as well. Place vegetables on top of cheese before adding the rest of the ingredients.