Sweet Sticky and Spicy Chicken
How to Make Sweet Sticky and Spicy Chicken
- 1In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger root, garlic and hot sauce. Set aside.
- 2Cut boneless chicken breast into bite size pieces or 1/2 inch thick strips. ( whichever you prefer )
- 3Season the cut chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and brown on both sides about 2 minutes per side.
- 5Pour the sauce over the chicken and simmer covered until the sauce thickens about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with rice.