Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken
Photos and recipe From: diaryofarecipeaddict.blogspot.com
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut in thirds (12 pieces)
- bacon slices, partially cooked but not crisp
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
- brown sugar
How to Make Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken
- 3**Also great on the grill! No juices to drizzle on anything, but still delicious! (Picture shows grilled version)
- 4Some comments from others that might be helpfull:
** I have made these before and found that the bacon created too much grease in the bottom of the pan so I placed a cooling rack in my foil lined pan. I placed the wrapped chicken on the cooling rack which allowed the grease to drip to the bottom of the pan. It made for easy clean up. This is definitely a family favorite in our house!
- 5** So good! I used chicken tenders, made it in the oven with garlic Parmesan rosemary potatoes.
** Made this finally and loved it! The only thing I'll be doing next time is adding cayenne because my husband and I love spicy stuff.
** This is the most delicious thing I have ever eaten! You cannot go out any buy at a restaurant anything even comparable to this! I made it for the first time last week and had it again Friday. The whole family just loves this!
** Just made this and it's a winner! I didn't put enough seasoning on though, but next time I'll know to add a little more. Thanks for sharing a great recipe
** I used applewood smoke rub for mine and is was wonderful!