Sweet & Sour Chicken Packets
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c
- sweet & sour sauce
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chuncks, drained
- medium bell pepper, cut into strips
- small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 c
- chow mien noodles (if desired)
How to Make Sweet & Sour Chicken Packets
- 1Heat grill. Cut four 18 x 12 pieces of heavy duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- 2On each foil place 1 chicken breast. Top each with 1 T. of sweet & sour sauce, 1/4 of the pineapple, bell pepper and onion. Top with remaining sauce (1 T. on each again).
- 3Fold over foil and seal tightly leaving some space for expansion. Cook on medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes turning after 10 minutes. Top with chow mien noodles.