Sweet n Spicey Bacon Bacon Wrapped Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 mediumchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
·salt and pepper
1 cbrown sugar
1/2 Tbspchili powder, hot
1 tsppaprika, sweet mild
How to Make Sweet n Spicey Bacon Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- preheat oven to 350. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each chicken breast. You can use more or less depending on your preference.
- mix brown sugar, chili powder, and paprika together.
- dredge bacon wrapped chicken in the brown sugar mixture. Place in baking sheet. Tuck the ends of the bacon underneath to prevent curling or hold down with a wooden tooth pick.
- bake for 30 to 45 minutes until chicken is done.