Sweet n Spicey Bacon Bacon Wrapped Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 medium
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- 8 slice
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp
- chili powder, hot
- 1 tsp
- paprika, sweet mild
How to Make Sweet n Spicey Bacon Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 1preheat oven to 350. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- 3wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each chicken breast. You can use more or less depending on your preference.
- 4mix brown sugar, chili powder, and paprika together.
- 5dredge bacon wrapped chicken in the brown sugar mixture. Place in baking sheet. Tuck the ends of the bacon underneath to prevent curling or hold down with a wooden tooth pick.
- 6bake for 30 to 45 minutes until chicken is done.