Sweet Heat Buffalo Wings
How to Make Sweet Heat Buffalo Wings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each wing into 3 parts, discarding the tips.
- Coat 13x9 pan with cooking spray. Place wing pieces in single layer in pan. Splash wings liberally with worcestershire. Sprinkle wings lightly with onion powder and garlic powder making sure to season each piece. Cover pan with foil. Poke holes in foil for ventilation. Place pan in oven and cook until done-about 45-50 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, in medium saucepan, melt butter/margarine on medium heat. Once melted, add hot sauce and both sugars. Stir to mix. Remove from heat.
- Test wings for doneness-using fork, chicken should come away from the bone easily. When done, remove from oven. Remove foil and pour hot sauce mixture over the wings, making sure to cover each one in sauce. Turn oven up to 400 and place wings back in oven uncovered. Watch closely and cook until start to brown. Remove and enjoy with blue cheese or ranch sauce.