★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2-3 medium
- chicken breast
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (large can)
- 1/2 c
- milk (1/2 - 1 cup)
- 1 pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls
How to Make Chicken Crossants
- 1Cook chicken breasts and shred
- 2In a 9x13 pan mix cream of chicken soup and milk together
- 3Unroll crescent rolls and place shredded chicken and cheese in each crescent roll,
Roll them up with chicken and cheese inside.
- 4Place each crescent roll (tip down) in 9x13 pan. Each side will hold 8 crescent rolls.
- 5Place pan in preheated 350 degree oven. Cook for 30-40 minutes
- 6Use cream of chicken sauce in bottom the pan to spoon over crescent roll and spindle with cheese.