★★★★★ 1 vote5
2-3 mediumchicken breast
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup (large can)
1/2 cmilk (1/2 - 1 cup)
1 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
2 can(s)crescent rolls
How to Make Chicken Crossants
- Cook chicken breasts and shred
- In a 9x13 pan mix cream of chicken soup and milk together
- Unroll crescent rolls and place shredded chicken and cheese in each crescent roll,
Roll them up with chicken and cheese inside.
- Place each crescent roll (tip down) in 9x13 pan. Each side will hold 8 crescent rolls.
- Place pan in preheated 350 degree oven. Cook for 30-40 minutes
- Use cream of chicken sauce in bottom the pan to spoon over crescent roll and spindle with cheese.