Sweet Garlic Pecan Honey Chicken
My dinner even looked like the recipe photos..which is amazing..these photos are mine.
serves 4: calories and other information on site
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 4-5 clove
- garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- additional herbs and spices as desired, i used a spice blend that i really liked
- 2 Tbsp
- "cabela's "open season" spice blend" - pecan honey
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Sweet Garlic Pecan Honey Chicken
- 1Oven: 450
Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or brush with olive oil. I used homemade pan grease (I use instead of cooking spray)
- 2Take the whole garlic cloves and place on a napkin and put in microwave and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. The cloves will now slip out of their skins and you can chop and mince as needed...careful they are hot hot.
- 3In a small fry pan, saute chopped or minced garlic in the olive oil and butter till tender and then remove from heat.
- 7I served this chicken dish with rice, peas and garlic bread. I had leftover macaroni salad also, but was too full to eat any, so I will have it the next day.
- 8Cabela's spice blends can be purchased at their stores or over the internet..This Pecan Honey seasoning is my favorite.