Sweet Garlic Chicken
How to Make Sweet Garlic Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
- 2In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- 4Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.