Sweet Chili Coconut Chicken w Cauliflower Rice
- 3/4 c
- coconut milk
- 1/2 c
- sweet chili sauce
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium
- head cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp
- coconut oil
- 1/4 c
- fresh cilantro chopped
- salt and pepper
How to Make Sweet Chili Coconut Chicken w Cauliflower Rice
- 1Combine coconut milk, sweet chili sauce, and juice of 1/2 lime in large zip lock bag. Add salt and pepper and squish to combine. Add the chicken and marinate in bag for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- 2Grate the cauliflower with box grater or food processor with a grating tool. Set aside.
- 3Remove the chicken from marinade. Reserve marinade. Grill or fry the chicken until no longer pink. Remove from pan and let rest while making (rice)
- 4Add coconut oil to skillet over med high heat. Add the cauliflower and season with salt and pepper. Saute for 5 to 7 minutes until tender. Add the reserved marinade, and squeeze in the other half of the lime. Add the cilantro.
- 5Serve the chicken over the cauliflower rice. Garnish with more cilantro.