Sweet Chili Coconut Chicken w Cauliflower Rice
3/4 ccoconut milk
1/2 csweet chili sauce
4boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 mediumhead cauliflower
2 Tbspcoconut oil
1/4 cfresh cilantro chopped
·salt and pepper
How to Make Sweet Chili Coconut Chicken w Cauliflower Rice
- Combine coconut milk, sweet chili sauce, and juice of 1/2 lime in large zip lock bag. Add salt and pepper and squish to combine. Add the chicken and marinate in bag for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Grate the cauliflower with box grater or food processor with a grating tool. Set aside.
- Remove the chicken from marinade. Reserve marinade. Grill or fry the chicken until no longer pink. Remove from pan and let rest while making (rice)
- Add coconut oil to skillet over med high heat. Add the cauliflower and season with salt and pepper. Saute for 5 to 7 minutes until tender. Add the reserved marinade, and squeeze in the other half of the lime. Add the cilantro.
- Serve the chicken over the cauliflower rice. Garnish with more cilantro.