Sweet Baby Ray's Chicken
How to Make Sweet Baby Ray's Chicken
- 1Wash and cut 4 boneless chicken breast in half.
- 2Lay chicken in a baking dish that has been covered with foil.
- 3Salt & Pepper chicken.
- 4Bake in oven on 350 for about 20 minutes. (you want chicken to be at least 166 at temperature to make sure done)
- 5Remove from oven and spread Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce over chicken.
- 6Take the bacon and cut one strip at at time in half so you can place 2 halves on each piece of chicken.
- 7Top with one slice of Swiss cheese.
- 8Put back in oven just long enough to melt cheese.
- 9Remove from oven.