Sweet Baby Ray's Chicken
How to Make Sweet Baby Ray's Chicken
- Wash and cut 4 boneless chicken breast in half.
- Lay chicken in a baking dish that has been covered with foil.
- Salt & Pepper chicken.
- Bake in oven on 350 for about 20 minutes. (you want chicken to be at least 166 at temperature to make sure done)
- Remove from oven and spread Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce over chicken.
- Take the bacon and cut one strip at at time in half so you can place 2 halves on each piece of chicken.
- Top with one slice of Swiss cheese.
- Put back in oven just long enough to melt cheese.
- Remove from oven.