Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken Sandwich
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves,cut in half horizontally
- garlic salt and ground black pepper
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 8 slices country white bread, toasted
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons pepper jelly
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 cups baby arugula
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken Sandwich
- 11. Heat grill to medium high. Pound chicken to create thin cutlets about 1/4-inch thick. Season with garlic salt and pepper and grill until cooked through; about 4 to 6 minutes. Place one cheese slice on top of each cutlet during the last minute of cooking to melt.
- 22. To make each sandwich, spread one piece of toast with mayonnaise and one piece with a generous layer of pepper jelly. Fill with chicken, bacon and some arugula.
- 3Used muenster cheese and romaine lettuce on toasted ciabatta rolls. Instead of bread one time a it turned out really great! Also you can use turkey instead of chicken for this recipe too.