- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c
- sweet & sour sauce (red)
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium
- bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 small
- onion, cut into small wedges
How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken Packs
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut four 18x12 in pieces of heavy duty foil; spray with cooking spray
- 2On one side of each foil piece, place 1 hicken breat. Top each with 1 tablespoon swwet and sour sauce and one fourth of the pineapple, bell pepper and onion. Top with remaining sauce. Fold foild over chicken and vegetables so edges meat. Seal edges, making tight 1/2 in fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for heat expansion.
- 3When grill is heated, place packets on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals; cover grill. Cook 15-20 minutes, rotating packets 1/2 turn after 10 minutes, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickeest part is cut (170 F).
- 4Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold back foil. Enjoy!