Sweet and Savory baked chicken
How to Make Sweet and Savory baked chicken
- 1Lightly spray a large cake pan place the 4tbls of butter in pan place in oven preheat oven to 350
- 2Place the flour and cajun seasoning into bowl with lid or ziploc bag mix well. Place 1-2 legs at a time in and shake coating well.
- 3Get the pan out of oven and place floured legs in it.
- 4Bake 30 mins
- 5While that is baking place brown sugar, honey, juice and soy sauce into small saucepan on low stirring frequently.
- 6When the 30mins is up remove legs from oven and pour honey mixture on top. Place back in oven.
- 7Cook for another hour (or until chicken is done) turning the legs every 10mins.