Super Easy & Yummy Chicken Parmesan Pizza Bread
So with some of the usual pantry suspects, some leftover chicken, and a minimum amount of fuss, we ended up with some of the yummiest pizza bread we've ever had. Hope your family likes it too! :)
(photo is from the internet, dinner didn't last long enough to get a picture!)
1loaf of your favorite garlic bread cut lengthwise (we used aldi's l'oven fresh parmesan and romano)
1 jar(s)prego roasted garlic parmesan sauce
4 ozsliced mushrooms (canned or fresh)
1-2 ccubed or shredded chicken (we used a rotisserie chicken)
8 ozshredded cheese, 5-cheese italian blend
1 pkgcaesar salad kit (optional)
How to Make Super Easy & Yummy Chicken Parmesan Pizza Bread
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lay out the loaf halves on a baking sheet.
- Spread on the sauce, as much or as little as you like. (Save the remaining sauce for another meal or warm it up for dipping.)
- Add the mushrooms, dividing evenly. Then the chicken, and finally the cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Depending on how crispy you like your pizza bread, I'd start keeping watch after 10 minutes. Cut each loaf half into 3 pieces, add a small caesar side salad and dinner is served!
- Going to try it with sliced olives next time, and maybe sliced up breaded chicken tenders. Yummy! I imagine this would also work with the texas toast style garlic bread if you prefer it.