Super Easy & Yummy Chicken Parmesan Pizza Bread
So with some of the usual pantry suspects, some leftover chicken, and a minimum amount of fuss, we ended up with some of the yummiest pizza bread we've ever had. Hope your family likes it too! :)
(photo is from the internet, dinner didn't last long enough to get a picture!)
- loaf of your favorite garlic bread cut lengthwise (we used aldi's l'oven fresh parmesan and romano)
- 1 jar(s)
- prego roasted garlic parmesan sauce
- 4 oz
- sliced mushrooms (canned or fresh)
- 1-2 c
- cubed or shredded chicken (we used a rotisserie chicken)
- 8 oz
- shredded cheese, 5-cheese italian blend
- 1 pkg
- caesar salad kit (optional)
How to Make Super Easy & Yummy Chicken Parmesan Pizza Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Lay out the loaf halves on a baking sheet.
- 3Spread on the sauce, as much or as little as you like. (Save the remaining sauce for another meal or warm it up for dipping.)
- 4Add the mushrooms, dividing evenly. Then the chicken, and finally the cheese.
- 5Bake for 12-15 minutes. Depending on how crispy you like your pizza bread, I'd start keeping watch after 10 minutes. Cut each loaf half into 3 pieces, add a small caesar side salad and dinner is served!
- 6Going to try it with sliced olives next time, and maybe sliced up breaded chicken tenders. Yummy! I imagine this would also work with the texas toast style garlic bread if you prefer it.